A Quick Start Guide for making your own video
Windows users, watch the Video below to see the process. Access the PDF’s and other video tutorials below to see the basics of set-up and installing Bible Story Video Template CD’s to your hard drive, and then using the products to produce your own videos!
- To prepare the script for recording:
- Locate the script in the folder where it was saved and open it.
- Translate the story and questions into your language. Make sure it is free of mistakes and easy to read.
- Open the file for your computer’s operating system (WinXP for Windows XP or Win7 for Windows 7).
- Follow the instructions to create a video in Windows Media Audio/Video format (WMV).
- Your video is now ready to be viewed on a computer or uploaded to the Internet. However, to view your video on DVD, you will need to complete Steps #3 and #4 below. To view your video on mobile phones, you will need to complete Steps #3, #5 and #6 below.
- For help with Microphone Selection and Placement, click here.
- Prepare your video for cell phone use by converting it with AVC (Any Video Converter). Formats to mp4 (smartphones) and 3gp (feature phones):
- To burn your video onto a blank DVD disc:
- For Windows 7 or higher, insert a blank DVD disc into your computer. Follow the instructions on the screen to burn your video onto the DVD. (see How to burn a DVD with Windows DVD Maker Win7)
- If you have Windows XP, use DVD Styler. (see How to burn a video using DVD Styler on Windows XP)
- To convert mp4 to mobile format using FREEMAKE:
- Watch the Freemake tutorial video by clicking How to convert a video for Mobile Phone Using Freemake.
- Open the written directions by clicking How to prepare your video for DVD or mobile phone using Freemake.
- Using Freemake to convert mp4 to mobile formats will work for most mobile phones and smart phones.
- How to put video files on mobile phones : Put media files on your cell phone from your computer, from an SD card or Micro SD card, or from another cell phone. For more information see tutorial videos below.
If you have questions, Contact us.