Now – 133 Stories Available
Powerful and empowering!
This resource contains everything needed to produce simple Bible story videos. Useful during any stage of the language program, even where there is no language program in progress. Entire communities will be empowered as their own storytellers narrate and produce vernacular videos.
DOWNLOAD OPTIONS: CLICK THE GETTING STARTED TAB BELOW
Download PhotoStory 3 (choose your language).
Download and save the story script(s) that you want.
Download and save the video template(s) corresponding to the story script(s) you chose.
Download and save the following tutorial documents.
(For best results, download each tutorial file to your download folder. This will allow links within each document to refer to their target documents or videos in the group.)
5. Watch this video for an overview of the process to create a Bible story video. Click here if you want to download this video.
1. Old and New Testament Resources
2. PS3 templates only
3. Story scripts in English and other major languages
4. Sample videos of final product in English
5. Tutorials (download one at a time) or view them online.
6. Software downloads
7. Video quality Images
Registration gives permission to use and distribute Illustrated Bible Story Video products.
It helps developers of these products to allocate resources (e.g. for revisions, for other major language translations).
It assists with reducing duplication of your work by others where the same language is spoken.
Thank you for registering!!
An example of a finished product on a cell phone (in English).
Easy Instructions for Windows Users and Apple products users.
Anyone with a computer and a microphone can produce mobile phone ready media–media that make a difference.
Included in the Package
Photo Story 3 software to create video stories
133 story scripts and video templates for stories from the Old and New Testaments
More than 2,300 images
Templates for Movie Studio (software for Movie Studio must be purchased separately)
These free digital Bible illustrations are © Sweet Publishing and made available under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. This means you are free to redistribute, adapt, and use these illustrations in your own work, provided that you:
- Attribute the illustrations to Sweet Publishing with a link, where possible, to http://sweetpublishing.com, and
- Release any derivative works (products you create with them) under the same license
Please be sure you understand and are willing to abide by the terms of this license before using these illustrations.
Enhances the Translation Project
As a first step in Bible Translation, the photo images and Bible stories help:
- Generate dialogue
- Bring out key terms
- Clarify background information
Use these products to engage the community at any stage of the language program.
How to order the Illustrated Bible Story Set
- If you are unable to download the resources, we can put them on the media of your choice and send them to you. The cost is $10 + shipping. Click Here to contact us. The templates contained in these resources are designed for Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10. But using the scripts and images that are included, you can create your own templates using video editing programs that run on Mac OS, UNIX and Linux.
For more information contact Vernacular Media Productions